EDGELORD 2 - THE PROMENING EDGELORD 2 - THE PROMENING

HAHA i love it. just keep it up doing more.

Scrotum 1 Scrotum 1

seriously. i just wondered what if i typed at the Url adress at the end "/view/000001" and this showed up and thinking if this is perhaps the first upload ever in newgrounds.
so yeah, pretty old and well done animation for a 17 year old animation video.
i give this 5 stars and 5outta5.

PokéMANS Battle Ep 4 PokéMANS Battle Ep 4

unbelievable! wonderful!

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

incredible content.

Troll Tale Troll Tale

Just a "what the hell ?" and "oh i get it!" game. its funny, pretty easy , just moving the mouse around and find somewhere clickable, very linear, lack of choices to click for something alternative, click counter is kinda unnecessary but okay just for avoiding not to click too much or else i don't get an achievement or something. the animation is alright, i've seen better or worse. the joke about clicking things that doesnt do anything, that was pretty funny like the door that won't open and then when i found something to click and proceed i was like "oh i get it!" anything more i won't spoil it. i'd recommend to play it. so yeah, i like it.
my first time score was 215 clicks cause i accidentaly click any time when i thought there was gonna be some quicktime event somewhere anytime so i clicked many times when its animating. 10Mns and 21 seconds. scored 305907 point so yeah, i think i'm okay.
good game.

2030 2030

i have the same opinion as norta374. the art style is okay, but really difficult to play and crack the highscore. this game needs to be fixed and updated or else we would not like it and not play again.

zzulian responds:

if you can give more details, it should be great. The controls are too hard to use? I can make some fix but I need to understand whats wrong. Make more precise please.
You use an old version of IE or what?

Future Lulibeyes(DEMO) Future Lulibeyes(DEMO)

Not bad, pretty loopy.
but the drum kits are not so great but still okay.
needs a bit more improvement.
overall it's not bad.

ConceptSama responds:

Killing Joke - Joker - Bad day 1 Killing Joke - Joker - Bad day 1

really nice man. i like the bouncing noice effect how it sounds like you're in a room talking to the other person. but the mic quality is a bit meh but still okay and clear. you'll get a better mic, one day.
Keep it up!
this is pretty good and hopefully you'll get hired for voice acting joker in the future. i'm pretty sure of it. or if they're hiring a flemmish or dutch dub of the future Batman movie, then GO GET YOURSELF THAT JOB. :D

Just playing the flute for some reason Just playing the flute for some reason

5/5. would use for zumba.

Demon Girl Demon Girl

looks much hotter than your previous artworks. keep it up.

Madame Martian from Mars Attacks Madame Martian from Mars Attacks

that's just nostalgic. well done.

Warlock's Death Warlock's Death

seems like you had alot of time drawing lines all over inside the outline. i saw the zangief one you made and made me think like he has no skin and suffers like crazy, it's funny though.
but overall i like your artstyle and you should keep it up.

SMOKER9 responds:

lol yeah I'm pretty addicted to using a lot of lines for details, and it's something I enjoy a lot with my artwork so it's sort of my signature thing now, lol. Glad you like my work! :)