NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

incredible content.

Troll Tale Troll Tale

Just a "what the hell ?" and "oh i get it!" game. its funny, pretty easy , just moving the mouse around and find somewhere clickable, very linear, lack of choices to click for something alternative, click counter is kinda unnecessary but okay just for avoiding not to click too much or else i don't get an achievement or something. the animation is alright, i've seen better or worse. the joke about clicking things that doesnt do anything, that was pretty funny like the door that won't open and then when i found something to click and proceed i was like "oh i get it!" anything more i won't spoil it. i'd recommend to play it. so yeah, i like it.
my first time score was 215 clicks cause i accidentaly click any time when i thought there was gonna be some quicktime event somewhere anytime so i clicked many times when its animating. 10Mns and 21 seconds. scored 305907 point so yeah, i think i'm okay.
good game.

2030 2030

i have the same opinion as norta374. the art style is okay, but really difficult to play and crack the highscore. this game needs to be fixed and updated or else we would not like it and not play again.

zzulian responds:

if you can give more details, it should be great. The controls are too hard to use? I can make some fix but I need to understand whats wrong. Make more precise please.
You use an old version of IE or what?

Call of 'Doody' Call of 'Doody'

for the sequal, you should add a "caution" alert thing to pay attention when the car is coming, and its as i suck a little playing this game, the game is pretty hard and the car is a little too fast. can you make an easy mode, so we can pratice in time and then play it in kind of way without the caution sign, can you do that ?
the design is pretty neat and music is catchy, its nice. but it's pretty hard.

Sabtastic responds:

All very good suggestions! Thanks a bunch! c:
If I end up tweaking the game I'll totally add all of those. Thanks again!

Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

i dont remember how many hours i've played, maybe 4 hours. cuz this game is awesome!!!!!!!

Depict1 Depict1

This is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zombie Resurrection Zombie Resurrection

i played through, and it was nice done. seriously, well done =)

Uddercover Uddercover

ehmm same as Jaywalker64's problem of this games lol.

Johnny Upgrade Johnny Upgrade

this game is goooooooood!!!
the graphics are fine, sound is kinda meh but okay, and the upgrading systems is the best idea ever made!
great job =) hope this will come out as console gaming, and make more levels and upgradesn that'll be fun.

Co-operation Co-operation

i feel like Forever alone when i play alone like this, i propose an online co-op mode, if this would be successfull, i want this in console or pc!